Monday, April 16, 2007

YAY!!! MY FIRST POLITICAL RALLY!!!
Our retarded blue state unfortunately had a bunch o'demoncraps voted in last election cause the RINO'S pissed everybody off. Now the libtard bureaucraps in charge want to use up the 2 billion (yeah, you read it right, 2 BILLION) dollar income tax surplus and raise our taxes next year. So about 7000 of us conservatives got together on the capitol steps and decided to complain out loud, since we're still allowed to do that (so far). We were fortunate to find free parking on a suburban area street only a block away.

I made a couple of really cool signs....










What I liked most were the flags people brought...











Then me and the Hubby bought T-shirts for Moonbunny and Hlaoroo

All in all it seemed like a pretty productive day. We didn't get to meet anybody afterwards because Moonbunny had a party date(yuuuck) and the media didn't bother to cover us, but still the world belongs to those who show up and showing up, I feel like I took a piece back. We'll see how next election goes.

Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. ~ Psalm 144:1

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I just wanted to say thank you for backing me up over @ IMAO.

**hug**

12:23 PM  
Blogger Moonbunny's Comics said...

Well, I do believe we should try to save as many as wants to be saved, but when someone does something ridiculously evil before they die, it just goes to reason, reason dangit, that he'll probably end up in the bad place. You stating that reason ain't going to change Cho's outcome either way and being relieved that he's no longer a threat doesn't seem wrong either.

I guess we'll all find out for sure when Jesus comes back.
**hugs back**

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home